Tuesday, March 10, 2009

kecintaan...

ke-chetaan...!?!?!
*this time hopefully till death do us apart..
yes, i do... i'll do her... hehe ;p
* loneliness, flirting... etc. etc. NOMORE!!
responsible...??~!!
*my family + her(not yet but will do!!)= im in charge (gile kuase!!) =)
commitment...
*hell yeah!! will do..
crisis/issues/problems..!?!
*not yet.. but dont think bout it.. if it do happen it wud be bout silly things.. we can cope wit it.. rite, babe??
worldwide publicity..!!??!?
*wahahaha... i'll create a maze for any curious sprits.. out there...
credit crunch..??!?!
*the wrost the better... cos she worth it...!!! true story... betol3!! ;p
time management...!!?
*juz pecfect timing indeed.. where else wud u find sumone 2 do sumthing wit u dat last long... time student life ar!!
studies..
*no worry... arwah abah cn do it.. sure i can do it much more better.. for da sakes of my family!! i'll fin my degree... insyallah!!
me familia...
*they'll support me all da way... yay!! best familia eva.. miss them so+very+superduper 2 much!!
me frenza...
*guys.. she's perfect!! gals.. sorry im hooked!! wahaha..
miss u all so+very+superduper much!!
distance...
*tough one.. insyallah we try to control dat factor..
interest..
*music, sports, movie, fashion, food.. she'll do mine n i'll do hers... enuff said!!
understanding...
*fahmi = kefahamanku.. i'll do my best!! chaiyok2!! such a gr8 name u gve me, mum!!




SHE's my all.. she is...
my nu USB MOUSE.. hehe or izzit!?!!?
da maze begin here...>>> =)

happy networkin'..
hehe
;p

2 comments:

FadzniMuhammad said...

hey2...good luck dear!! pray for the best..i will pray 4 u as well!!!huhu..epi2.. moment yeah now?huhu=)

Fairuz Aqilah Abdul Jalil, Fadzillatul Alya Hazmi, Khairunnisa Abd Ghani BCPEX A said...

yolah....