Saturday, January 31, 2009

aku.sebuah.mouse @ iam.se'fruit'.mouse...

aku.sebuah.mouse

did u human ever think how hard izzit to be a "THING"... yea!! u got me rite.. a thing.. anything.. the hell with your un-imaginative thinking... frankly, said i was born a mouse.. USB 'freakin+%&$&%+useless' mouse as my honorable owner named me after.... of course i was new back then when he bought me juz below 20 GBP from a local store nearby... black elegent they said i am... got laser u know!! stylish... small a.k.a compact... plus "extraordinary" long wire stinking to my back... or front... by the way who cares!! for god sakes im just a pointer "little" thingy... short for mouse... journey of a mouse nowadays can be unpredictable as my creator MICROSOFT gettin' banckrupt... 2nd GREAT DEPERESTION... some said.. but again who cares??? im just a freakin' mouse... the worst possible thing would happend to me in the near future (now!!) is being blended inside a blender with mr. keyboard and mrs. wireless adapter... my honourable owner said just now.... "you three all could combine someday in hormany and serve me a juicy blended MOUSEYLESS juice with chocolate indulgence (secrat recipe's) on top"

yet he still not doin' it... for now he must blogin' the hell he is... must be writin' bout me... yea.. im here sire.. layin' on the floor.. helplessly, carelessly... not like when we were in love some 6 months ago.. you bought me... even im cheap but im usefull... yea guys im very2 useful.. i could do ANYTHING for my honorable owner... too much everything which im sure if u had an eagle eye on me.. u would be so damn pissed off, jeolous, shock and wanna killed urself off... my point was, me and my honourable owner was a gud man.. charming, pleasant at heart yet shy (typical 'malay' ideology), free-thinker and (ehmm..) adorable in his own way, he even put me picture inside his blog and tagged me as his "HAMSTER" (who in the whole wide word tagged its own USB mouse??) wahahaha... love on my sight the day when he tagged me "HAMSTER"... my laser pointer beneath me was as bright as a plasma tv (eventho its only red coloured) but it seems if i am a girly-mouse/female mouse/minie mouse (watever you human gurls call it nowadays) on that particular second i could:


ehmmmm... (hehehe.. couldn't make out my mind there's so many thing'ses')
no worries folks!! im not like people.. im a USB mouse... i care my virginity yeh.. not like you humans (no-offence) always tryin' to get naked all da time... here's some thought.... why dont you human transform urself into someTHING... like a USB mouse like me... you dont need to be wearin' anything rite... no need $3%... being a USB mouse is good you know... we are mass-produced by the machine from all over the world which means we would conquor the world if we want to.... hehehe... its just a thought!!!


by the way.. all of the sudden......... (no need suprise element here!!) i was broken and the next day no longer used... eventually it had happened lor.. i could not remember what happend actually... im a mouse not a hard disk (which have more superior advantages and respect from my honourable owner).... im not capable to remind of anything... all that i had/wanna/knoew is POINT WHATEVER HE POINT INSIDE MR. UNPREDICTABLE BLACKBOX THINGY... that's all.... what scares me the most is what's wrong with me....................


He must been thinkin':
1.BODOnye mouse ni...
2.What!! the fcuk (hehe..)
3.Thanks!! for makin' my day..
4.Bloody hack!!
5.STuUUppIID...!!!

etc. etc..

i know... i know by lookin' from his face soon after he got back from ipoh... yea i got to seek someone else's sympaty or empathy... its hard to go all this hallway just to be a piece of junk inside someone else's ilbility... not me.. i dont deserve this.. why do THINGS didnt last long... are things meant to be broken... i know rules are... but please ooohhh!! human... cant you hear all the broken things whispering.. calling... yelling... screaming... just to get notice!!! is hard for us to be call antics again... yea!! every THINGS should be ANTICS not old and useless thingy... same like human have a dream of thier own... we the THINGS dreams of being ANTICS... not JUNK or be some crazy scurpture engineer arts doer...

i wish i could ask my honourable owner to stop now.. he is getting addicted to mr. keyboard... (im jealous) but its all my fault though.. tonight he successfully conduct his AWESOME!!! pc and blog without using and help from me... n by the way he looks happy (for now)... i better be gone before he stomp me with his ugly feet beneath mr.'table wable'... im gonna end this note with a song and its a happy song for you all for be petience hearing aka reading my lecture aka speech... FYI, if you reach half of this entry.. u might give a little respect to your own USB mouse or mousepad for iam already fall from my honourable owner's window... even he lives on the ground floor... it takes an micro-inch of broken plastic molecule inside me to tell im USELESS!!!

anyway the song i want to dedicate to you is LINGER from CRANBERRIES (wtf!!!???) although its not sounds metaphor at all, just hear it for god sakes!! sob*-*

p/s anyone with an extra USB mouse, care to send it to me.. ;p - mrfarme..

No comments: